- In Open Review you know who the reviewer is and therefore you can engage in a more symmetrical and fruitful discussion.
- In Open Review the publication of the paper becomes ultimately your own decision, in the knowledge that the reviewer's criticisms can be published as a Commentary. The Editor will only intervene if the paper is not original or if it does not satisfy basic standards of quality.
- After publication, you are invited to submit a list of colleagues that Papers in Physics will contact to make your paper widely known.
- Colour figures and supplementary material come at no extra cost.
- Very low publication charges give free public access to your paper which increases the availability of your work. Additionally, you are free to post the final version of the manuscript in any public repository or personal and institutional web site.